Be a Club Volunteer
Boys & Girls Clubs provide quality learning, safety, and fun for our children, because no kid should ever feel alone or vulnerable. Volunteers are integral to the success of our programs through spending time in the Clubs with the youth on a daily basis. Even just one or two hours each week can make a significant and lasting impact on a child’s life.
Be a Mentor
All of our Club locations are seeking adult mentors. Mentors meet one day a week for approximately one hour at the Boys & Girls Club with a child to work on academic enrichment as well as social activities. We are seeking positive role models to help our children reach their full potential.
Be a Board Partner
Do you have a special talent and want to use it on a high level? If so, you are exactly what our board members are looking for. They need capable and eager volunteers to help with specific committees and drive action in our organization. There are so many opportunities to showcase your talent and make a positive impact, including fundraising, event planning, marketing, and more.
Be Hands-on Help
Due to the fact that our members treat our Clubs as a home away from home, our facilities see heavy use throughout the year. We can always use help in giving our Clubs much needed tender loving care through special projects including painting, landscaping, and skilled labor. If you wish to help in any of these areas or more, feel free to contact us.
Other Ways to Volunteer
- Guest speakers for programs (i.e., Money Matters, SMART Girls, Mitch’s Kids Career Sessions, Keystone Clubs)
- Supply drives (i.e., new school supplies, holiday gifts, sports equipment, games, crafts and other supplies)
- In-kind donations (gifts other than money, i.e., equipment, supplies, tickets, space, furniture)
Process for Becoming a Volunteer
- Click here to fill out the online application.
- Your references listed on the application will be contacted. Please list 4 references and note that incomplete forms will not be processed. Also, please make sure that the references listed are not relatives, spouses, or equivalent.
- You will be invited by phone and/or email to tour a Boys & Girls Club and review our volunteer policies.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services at email@example.com or 502-585-5437 ext. 202.